2018 Charger Options

Discussion in 'Tech Info' started by quietpeen, Jun 21, 2018.

1. 3 G Bee

3 G Bee Full Access Member

Yes Sir , I remember Reagan taking it on the chin during a Dean Martin Celebrity Roast !!!
    Dom Delouse Sinatra, Deano, James Stewart, Rich Little, John Wayne, Brooks Foster and many others their Wit and comedic presence was natural and endless clean fun.

Another good show was the original Roan and Martin laugh in, kept me in stitches the entire time. good writing, good comics, with lots of on the spot improvising. pure genius

2. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Full Access Member

and don't forget Goldie Hawn :)

3. 3 G Bee

3 G Bee Full Access Member

how could anyone forget " Goldie " I will always remember that one line she said in the movie " Soap " while sitting around a restaurant table with friends seated next to whats his name as she sunk under the table !!! it was so off topic that it had to be improvised but remained in the final version of the script. rated R

or Ruth Buzzy and her wielding hand bag beater upper. the characters were so identifiable that just looking at them made you laugh because you never knew what to expect.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Just remember growing old is life long experience of good memories and lessons to be learnt and enjoyed.

4. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Full Access Member

Still sucks getting old, though.......

Youth is definitely wasted on the young.

[​IMG]