Purchased my 2007 Bee new in fall of 2006 and tucked it away in the Garage basically until I had to have an emissions test done 5 years later at 300 km all the usual factory defects started showing up. First it was the $ 12.00 Transmission "O" ring swelling leaking fluid on my garage floor was a 20 minute fix. Then at about 3,000 km the steering thumping grinding scrapping noises were prevalent from torn cheap rubber Bushes, So rather than replace them with OEM parts that would probably tear again I purchased a 46 Piece Polyurethane Bush Kit from Peddars out of Australia. Since my warranty had expired and knowing I was never going to sell this car I decided that was my best option to improve firmness and comfort as well as overall quality of chassis flexibility. I spent he first weekend just removing the front strut towers and components and replacing all the bushings. I also decided to replace the Lower Ball joints with Moogs at the same time since I had it apart. I also ordered and installed Pedders caster adjustment bolts that would allow me to move the top of the tires outboard closer to positive position. The next weekend I dropped the rear axle from the car and dismantled and replaced all the Bushings. It was a pain using a chain fall to hoist the axle into position on the hydraulic press to press out the old Bushes and the new Bushes in But the entire job was completed in 2 weekends. The lower stance of the Bee along with the chopped roof appearance is what sold me on the car and with the firmer ride from the Poly Bushes has turned this car into one real road huger especially around highway bends and curves at higher speeds accelerating 1/2 way through curve. Anyone planning to hold onto their pride and joy or the long haul should consider Polyurethane Bushes You will not be disappointed in the least.