Everything you need to know about tires and wheels

Discussion in 'Tech Info' started by 3 G Bee, Dec 8, 2017.

1. 3 G Bee

3 G Bee Full Access Member

Just thought I would share some good info for those looking to replace their Tires and Rims. What you need to know

-Wheel Tech

2. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

Hey long time no see. Great info there in that link

3. LB3711

LB3711 Green Goblin Staff Member

good info

4. 3 G Bee

Hello Guys, Yes life existence seams to get in the way of things taking away your time and $$$$
    and bad things happen in 3's 2018 Grand Cherokee lease hit by deer 1 month old. 97 Sebring convertible Crank Damper shredded crank Pin now must pull engine to repair crank
    How does a crank damper pulley bolt become loose and unscrew itself shred the pin and fall off ??? I sourced a 2001 Avenger same engine very low miles elderly women owned to do a swap.

Only now thinking a Hemi rear wheel drive Sebring convertible would be the ultimate Street Rod Sleeper ever. The more I think about it the more I like the idea. I think it has Never been done.
    Seen it on PT Cruiser and Prowler though.

Also have the SRTBB now on hold Again !!! and forced to drive my Beloved Bee in the snow temporarily. And personal family issue, we are all getting older. So went from 3 drivable cars to 1 in 1 week, sucks to be me.

Oh and just so you all know the stainless tubing I was hoping to have done by now has not happened and he has not returned calls or emails, so I guess I will have to make another trip to retrieve my parts and look elsewhere. Again

So I have gone from 4 cars to 5 and I think the neighbours are getting miffed at me. What to do what to do, must make some decisions. Gonna be a long winter.

I guess the smart thing would be to swap the 2.5 motors and part out the Avenger and make neighbours happy. then complete the SRTBB project and make me happy.

5. quietpeen

Oh wow that is a lot to happen in a short period of time

A 5.7 sebring would be cool to see done.

6. 3 G Bee

Yes I think so to, I'll have to make a decision soon running out of room.

Do I want to create that much work for myself............????

7. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Full Access Member

Neighbors, another downside of living to close to other people. :/

8. 3 G Bee

I know, right !!! Use to live in county on 1 acre lot. 90x486 feet deep, had a plan to build a shop in back for myself. Well a Divorce took care of that. Moved back into city for the convenience.
    They have a by-law that you cannot store an un-plated vehicle in your own driveway. Care to guess how I found out about that.........neighbors

JohnnyDollar likes this.
  9. quietpeen

sounds like you had a nice place and cool plans for it. Too bad about the divorce, i'm sure you are better off though

10. 3 G Bee

Well I like to think so, my daughter chose to reside with me so that was the best part of it all. But life goes on.
    I guess the easiest, quickest and cheapest thing for me is to swap 2.5 engines this winter and get the Sebring back in action. Not liking the fact that my Bee is in the snow.