F8 R/T

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by F8Vendetta, Jun 24, 2019.

1. F8Vendetta

F8Vendetta Full Access Member

What's up guys, I got linked to these forums after asking for help on another forum about lowering my car. Quietpeen your post about lowering your Daytona was extremely helpful to say the least! Got my 2019 F8 green charger R/T a few months ago. I used to have a 2012 charger SXT for a while. It was beautiful and I never had to work on it and thankfully so because I was in nursing school and couldn't afford to do so. I fell in love with the car and knew once I got hired at the hospital I would upgrade to an R/T. The second I got hired as a pediatric nurse I went and bought this thing without hesitation. After I'm established and getting paid a lot more in a few years I'll be getting a scatpack I have no doubts about it. Love the ride, but my knowledge in the area of these cars is extremely weak so I'm here hoping to always get a good knowledgeable opinion about specific modifications as I go. I was a VW enthusiasts so most of my knowledge about cars is on the euro side of things ‍♂️ lol.

Stance, rims, tires, scatpack grill (I hate my grill, and I'm going to paint the bezels the same F8 green), lighting changes coming first within these next few months. Decided to vinyl wrap my door handles, gas cap, and taillight (removed the chrome DODGE lettering) to start off the bat, oh and also removed the HEMI badges off the side fender, not really a fan lol. IMG_20190507_181052.jpg IMG_20190528_175947.jpg
    IMG_20190528_175816.jpg

2. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Full Access Member

Welcome from South Texas,

Be careful, there are people on here that can help you spend a lot of money, really fast... :rotflmao:

Car looks good, I especially like the vinyl wrap on the gas cover.

Your car is an RT Plus?

F8Vendetta likes this.
  3. F8Vendetta

Thanks man and yeah I've pretty much accepted I'm going to burn through a lot of money to make this car my own haha so I'm looking forward to it in a way.

Just an R/T with the blacktop package. No plus that I'm aware of

4. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

welcome and glad my thread on lowering was helpful. Beautiful car, congrats

F8Vendetta likes this.
  5. F8Vendetta

Thanks!

6. quietpeen

What mod are you planning to do next...also I looks like your windows are already tinted so I can’t suggest that

F8Vendetta likes this.
  7. F8Vendetta

Yeah haha. I bought the scatpack grill the other day, so just waiting for that to come in. I'll paint the bezels F8 green and I'm also currently looking for the right fit for me with suspension... . I'm debating between the MOPAR lowering springs and the H&R because of the slightly extra drop they offer. Few people around here have the H&R's and the stance is sexy. I'm just worried about rubbing and fitment side I plan to get 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 rims after suspension is taken care of. I definitely got other mods planned from there!

8. LB3711

LB3711 Green Goblin Staff Member

nice and welcome

F8Vendetta likes this.
  9. quietpeen

Its gonna look good with the grill. It seems like the H&R or even the Eibach springs give more drop than the mopar ones.

What size tires are you thinking with the 10.5 rear wheels? With the lower springs you might want to go max 305’s

10. F8Vendetta

That's where I was hoping to get a good opinion with you guys and your knowledge. I want a size that looks aggressive but I don't need to worry about rubbing and fucking up the wheel well