F8 R/T

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by F8Vendetta, Jun 24, 2019.

1. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

20x9 up front and 20x10.5 in back unless you would prefer the 20x10

2. F8Vendetta

F8Vendetta Full Access Member

Ah gotcha. I'm not sure honestly if it would be better to go an inch wider or an inch and a half. I was assuming because the x10 was a 15mm offset that it was more ideal, but if the 20mm offset isn't so bad maybe I'll do the 10.5

3. quietpeen

the front edge those two wheels to the mounting surface differs by about 1/16" so getting the 10" instead of the 10.5" wouldn't gain you anything

F8Vendetta likes this.
  4. F8Vendetta

Ah nice, dude you're the man, seriously thank you so much for helping me with this. When I meet some people this weekend at the meet I'll refer them to this forum. You've been a great deal of help and your patience with my nagging questions is impressive lol.

5. quietpeen

glad I could help. That would be awesome if you could refer people here.

6. F8Vendetta

I'll definitely mention how much help I've gotten here from you. I'll know more what they're like when I meet with them so who knows!

quietpeen likes this.
  7. F8Vendetta

Have you guys mostly done a mid muffler delete? Heard it's a pretty easy modification. Curious what you guys would think are the pro's and con's to doing it

8. quietpeen

I have not done any exhaust mods, but I have considered the mid muffler delete or maybe putting in the dynomax mini bullets. I do however have the tazer(not as useful for the 5.7) and can run in track mode which leaves the aes valves fully open. If you want to have them open all the time look in the aes delete kit or m-fer delete kit.

@LB3711 has gone full loud and has the mid muffler delete and catless mods, plus tazer token the valves open when he is in tack mode

9. F8Vendetta

I'll have to research about everything you mentioned. I definitely don't know much about the mini bullets or tazer. Thanks for the feedback and always!

10. quietpeen

The tazer has some nice features for the 5.7 but not as much as the 392. everything I have seen is yes it will “enable” the performance pages on (which are great to turn on for the 392) but it also triggers the airbag light and everything zautomotive has said is it doesn’t really do anything.

F8Vendetta likes this.