Guardian Subscription

Discussion in 'Audio & Electronics' started by gascatpack, May 23, 2018.

1. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

I have to use the bypass cable which puts it in the trunk so I leave it plugged it but no it doesn’t need to be plugged in to use track and eco mode

2. LB3711

LB3711 Green Goblin Staff Member

pretty much all the good parts for our cars. I love track mode the most. 90% Im in track mode

Feature enable: The Tazer can unlock SRT Drive modes including Track, Valet, ECO (2015-18 Scat Pack), enable factory Sport Mode (5 speed and 8 speed), SRT EVIC Performance pages, and SRT performance pages* in the Uconnect radio. Enable paddle shifters if you add the factory paddle-equipped steering wheel. Enable factory fog lights and backup camera & grid lines. Disable TPMS. Change DRL’s. Enable Shift Light on 2015+ (6.4L). Disable in motion navigation lockout. Disable seatbelt reminder chime. And more, see installation and operation manual or FAQ/Feature Chart.

Line Lock: Press 2 steering wheel buttons while stopped, and the ABS valves will hold the vehicle with the front brakes so you can hit the gas and do a perfect burnout as long as you wish, with no wear on the rear brakes. No plumbing required! This is a perfect alternative to the traditional plumbed-in solenoid type line lock/roll control. Super simple and cannot be detected! When Line Lock is in use, it temporarily disables traction control and for AWD cars, keeps the car in RWD mode.

Light Shows: Using the key fob or steering wheel buttons and added dash menu, turn on a light show that flashes the exterior lights in 9 different patterns – there are 6 pre-configured patterns and 3 make-your-own. Perfect for car shows and parades. (can be unlocked for in-motion use, only for legal emergency use. Contact tech support for instructions)

Startup Drive Mode: Like driving in Sport or Track mode every time you get in your car? Tazer can set the startup drive mode for you, so you don’t need to switch modes every time you get in the car.

Reset Adaptives: Will reset TCM adaptives any time you wish with a simple push of the “BACK” and cruise on/off buttons.

ESP full on/off: Press and hold the ESP button for 7 seconds to TOTALLY disable the ESP, ABS, AWD systems. Press and hold again to turn it back on.

Button Remapping: Use the Adaptive Cruise distance buttons (when ACC is off), or install “Aux” buttons “or viper cruise button bank and map the buttons for quick access to many of Tazer’s functions.

3. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

A few things I eneabled which are nice is the fog lights stay on with high beams, the drl ‘s don’t drop out with turn signal anymore, and I can program navigation while in motion. I think all these features I mentioned require the tazer to be plugged in

4. LB3711

same here

5. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Full Access Member

Thanks for the info guys.

6. LB3711

i just got a letter in the mail that mine is expiring soon.

yeah no